Saturday, November 5, 2011


Weeeeee
I'm Happy!
I am not normally into astrology or horoscopes or anything of the sort.  I find them interesting but usually a bunch of bologna (to put it nicely)
In my every day vocabulary, I would so eloquently refer to it as
"a crock-o-shit"
(sorry mom)
However, my November horoscope has been spot on thus far.  And the best part....my horoscope reading for this month is AHHHMAZING!  
Thanks to Camilla (who turned me onto this nonsense), I will now be pulling up my horoscope every day, printing it out, highlighting important dates, and reading it many times through just to make sure I don't miss a single thing.
I'm not taking things to an extreme at all
Needless to say, I am now telepathic (even though most of you may think crazy is a better term after seeing the picture above) and can pretty much predict my future thanks to Astrology Zone and I can tell all of you that there will be some seriously exciting action coming soon!
Stay tuned!