Tuesday, October 2, 2012



I completely forgot to do a little recap on the end of my season.
Huntington was crap so I didn't want to write anything about it.  I was sad and upset and it was such a horrible way to end my season.  
Luckily, I got a second chance to finish my play in 2012 on a high note in an even better tournament.
This past weekend, I got to play with Summer Ross in the NORCECA in Chula Vista.
No one should be fooled by this 6 foot 3 inch, 19 year old girl's 102 lb frame.  
She is unreal! 
Like unassumingly bad ass at this sport and she is so much fun to play with!  
All three days of playing with her were fun and we laughed and we kicked some serious booty.
After only practicing once together, we beat Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, USA 2, Canada and then lost in the finals to USA 1.
Obviously making it to finals and losing sucks but it was a blast.
With a silver in my pocket, I can close out this season with a huge smile on my face and some new found excitement to begin my 2013 season!