Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Already?



Where has this year gone?
I'm still in shock 2012 is coming to a close considering it's sunny and we are still enduring the unwavering heat.
(side note: i'm sitting here listening to baby potatoes on Cartoon Network sing "small potatoes" over and over and over and over again.  It's a catchy tune so I know it's going to be stuck in my head later today while i'm grocery shopping.)
Anyways, this next month is going to be amazing!
I have so many things to look forward to...
1. My parents are coming out for my good friend's wedding and are coming to see the boat for the first time.
2. My dad's 71st birthday
3. Bode's 35th birthday
4. Beginning to travel for Bode's season
5. The beginning of my offseason
6. Spice lattes from Starbucks
7. Uggs and leggings
8. Camilla and Damir are coming down. 
9. Pumpkin carving
10. AND... I'M GETTING MARRIED!

It's going to be a pretty eventful month!