Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Could Be Totally Wrong



And I most likely am....
But I started using this product called Cocoa Via.  They sent Bode this giant box of these packs that provide you with cocoa flavanols which are supposed to make you happy and healthy?
Well guess what?
I'm so flippin happy and my body feels amazing.
I have more energy and everything just seems to be working better.
But the true reason that I really like it, is that I have been losing weight ever since I started using it.  I don't know if it's because my insides are just working better or if the tangy goodness which makes me happy melts the extra lbs off.......
or it could just be that my volleyball season ended and my muscle is rapidly diminishing......
Hmmmmm, nope, I'm still giving the credit to the Cocoa Via....
But my point is, 
I LOVE IT
Especially for breakfast or dessert.  I mix it with some nonfat greek yogurt and load it with berries and it's the most satisfying treat ever!  They also have a chocolate flavor which I haven't tried yet.  I can't seem to think of a good way to use it.  Plus it makes me nervous that after tasting the chocolate, it's going to make me crave more chocolate.
I kind of want other people to try it and let me know if they get the same results.
Until then, I'm going to enjoy getting skinny!