Friday, October 19, 2012

Morgan Miller




I am kind of obsessed with my new name.....narcissistic? Definitely.
Morgan Miller
It has a nice ring to it.
Simple. Sophisticated.
....and it reminds me of Marisa Miller....
no relation
(for those of you who can't follow bad humor or don't know me, that's a joke)
I know my posts are all out of sorts and in no particular order but sometimes I just get so caught up in life that I forget about some little events that happen.
Liiiiikkkeeeee I got married almost two weeks ago!
It was perfect.
Everything about it.
Simple, quiet, beautiful.
I didn't have to go around and talk to all our guests (we didn't have any)
Our food was delicious and not the standard steak or chicken.
Our wedding cake was homemade by me and my bestest Camilla (it turned out tasting more like dry cornbread. I loved it!)
Our officiant almost died on our watch in the middle of the ring part of the ceremony and followed it up with a letter a few days later which included
1. A request of a tour of the boat
2. Apologizing for the "intrusion" with his almost sudden heart attack
3. Informing us he was a bee keeper
4. Asking if he left his glasses
(in that order)
But nonetheless, he was fantastic.
My adorable husband even made me my bridal bouquet.
After we ate and took pictures, we then curled up on the sofa to watch Sunday football and fell asleep by 9.
It was the most perfect wedding day ever!
No fuss, lots of love and no stress.